Whether you’re an attorney operating a solo practice or a managing partner in a large law firm, you recognize the importance of delivering top-quality telephone service to current and prospective clients. You also understand the challenge of having a capable professional available to answer every call — especially in a busy and thriving practice where the phone never seems to stop ringing.
Towne Answering Service can provide a reliable, customized attorney answering service that will ensure you never miss an important phone call again. Headquartered in Souderton, Pennsylvania, Towne has been meeting the phone service needs for attorneys in Bucks and Montgomery County and beyond for more than 65 years.
We’re Not the “Typical” Law Firm Answering Service
Any lawyer answering service can pick up a ringing phone and take messages — but not every service can fully process a client call. At Towne, we focus on providing comprehensive, industry-specific and company-tailored training for our U.S.-based operators so we can deliver professional assistance to every caller.
In addition to reaching a live operator on a 24/7/365 basis, your clients can speak to a knowledgeable individual who is responsive to their unique needs.
Are there Benefits of a Law Office Answering Service for Solo and Smaller Firms?
We’re proud to offer the best legal answering service for small firms and solo practitioners. Our service can benefit your firm in several important ways, such as by:
- Obtaining New Clients: Understandably, many people are hesitant about contacting a law office for the first time. If you’re a one-person or smaller firm and you rely on a voicemail greeting to respond to callers while you’re out, the prospect may not wish to leave a message. Instead, they will move on to another law firm. Our answering service allows prospective clients to always speak to a live, friendly individual who can put them at ease, increasing the likelihood they will hire you.
- Keeping Existing Clients: Your current clients also expect prompt, attentive service when they have questions about their case or need reassurance regarding a legal matter. Giving your clients the opportunity to speak to a caring individual instead of a machine allows you to deliver the personalized service and support they demand and deserve, bolstering your client retention efforts.
- Speeding Up Answering Times: Even when you’re in the office, you might not always be available to take an incoming call. Having a law firm telephone answering service means every call will be answered promptly and efficiently. Your callers won’t have to put up with the aggravation of an endlessly ringing phone, or calls that go straight to a voicemail.
- Managing After-Hours Calls: Legal problems don’t always arise during “normal” business hours. An answering service for law firms provides your clients with 24/7/365 access to live operators and ensures you will never miss a vital phone call again. You’ll increase your billable hours, while giving your clients peace of mind in knowing help will always be available when they need it.
- Controlling Costs: Smaller firms don’t always have the resources to hire in-house staff to answer the phones. Outsourcing this task to a capable law firm telephone answering service can be more cost-effective that hiring and training new employees — and you won’t sacrifice the quality of your service.
- Increasing Call Screening and Transferring Efficiency: Even a firm with a handful of lawyers needs to screen incoming calls and direct them to the appropriate individual. Our law office answering service features experienced operators who will receive firm-specific training. They’ll know how to “weed out” telemarketers and other nuisance callers, as well as how to transfer legitimate calls to the right person in your firm.
- Projecting a Professional Image: Having a virtual receptionist to answer the phone can make a small firm appear “bigger,” which introduces an air of professionalism and competency.
Select the Attorney Answering Services That Work Best for Your Firm
While many law firm answering service providers take a “one-size-fits-all” approach, we believe our clients should be able to customize their service to address their specific concerns. That’s why we offer a host of standard and specialty services we can tailor to your firm.
Our standard services include Customized Scripts specifically designed for your firm that can change automatically based on the time of day or day of the week. Our Virtual Receptionist can fulfill the role of a live receptionist so you can project a professional image for every call. Our Call Overflow Service offers the ideal solution for busier firms — during peak hours, you can funnel calls to our operators instead of having them head straight to voicemail.
You can also integrate specialty services such as Appointment Scheduling that can alleviate the burden of this time-consuming but critical task from your shoulders. Elder law or tax firms frequently take advantage of our Event Registration Services to set up educational seminars for attracting prospective clients.
We Remain at the Forefront of the Technology Curve
Telephone answering service technology has come a long way from the days of the rotary phone and switchboard. These days, our operators have access to the most advanced tools to provide the most reliable client service. Our state-of-the-art systems feature built-in redundancies that virtually eliminate the risk of failure and maximize uptime.
Your Legal Answering Service Provider
Contact Towne Answering Service Today!
To learn more about how our answering services for lawyers can improve efficiency and productivity in your firm, give Towne Answering Service a ring at 215-723-4316 today.
“Our law firm has relied on Towne Answering Service for more than 20 years. In our field, it is important to always provide prompt and friendly service. The staff at Towne provides seamless service after hours to make sure our customers get the same attention as when our office is open. Towne can connect a new customer directly with someone at our firm when needed and even follow up with email when needed. Great service!”